Friday, June 4, 2010

So Long for now New York

So I never thought I'd say this but I actually agreed with something Kelly said last night: the sense that the wedding renewal was slightly concocted. I've found the whole constant reiteration of the word renewal concocted this season (and that word was used ad nauseum) because it's kind of blatant marketing that goes back to Ramona's newest venture, Tru(e?) Renewal. However, I will tell you what was not concocted and basically wipes out any cynicism I might have felt about the contrived everything's renewed is that Ramona and Mario were really cute and seemed so genuinely happy.

Also, put a bra(r) on!

Jill Jill Jill- you were the mean girl this season. No doubt. I think it's funny that you called Alex one (who was, in my opinion, very endearing this season). I guess it's nice you were finally willing to talk to Bethenny, but that whole scene was SO SO awkward. It reminded me of the time I had to meet up with my ex-best friend for coffee. SO uncomfortable.

I loved Sonja calling Luann out on a matter of etiquette and manners, and Luann couldn't think of a response. Sonja really was a break out character this season. I really like her addition to the cast.

Finally! Luann was totally lip syncing, and I wish the DJ had accidentally started playing an Ashlee Simpson song during her performance.

Bethenny is totally done with the show, right? What are the thoughts on this?

Come back tomorrow for a helping of dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment