Thursday, June 3, 2010

Money Can Buy You Photoshop











I'm sure you've all seen this video by now...it was recently leaked.


The good: Her skin looks great. I seriously would like to know how they did that? Like, how do you photoshop a video? She seriously looks nothing like herself here. Though, according to Gawker, some dude is claiming that it's all just make up and lighting. You're about as in denial about that as Luann is about her actual singing abilities. But, ok, if you say so dude. Moving on.

The bad: She's so ridiculously stiff in this video. I do not like the outfits she's wearing (I do not find them particularly flattering). She's not singing. Seriously, they've just autotuned her talking and put it over a techno-esque beat (how European, just like the "countess"). The lyrics, my god, the lyrics (you know the ones she is pretty much talking that have been autotuned and put over a beat) are really unimaginative!

The consensus: I'd call her a drag queen, except drag queens are a lot more self-aware than this woman. However, the camp-level entertainment is all there!

Anyway, I offered to cook dinner for my mother tonight, but she had already promised my sister we'd order in. So no cooking tonight. Come back tomorrow for my thoughts on the New York finale (the last episode for Bethenny?), and again on Saturday when I cook some Skinny Italian!

No comments:

Post a Comment