Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some Thoughts On Episode II

So, I have to admit before I started watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey I had never before heard, used, or knew of the existence of the word "Chucky" (first used last season by Caroline's daughter, Lauren) as a term for female genitalia. Perhaps sex education is taught slightly differently at Ramapo High School as opposed to my high school alma mater Indian Hills (the two schools in the regional high school district for the FLOW area).

But onto a thought from last night: who throws a luncheon to honor someone's accomplishments without inviting them? The evidence of a cluster b personality disorder (which often manifest in victims of abuse) keeps on piling up.*

While my mother was driving me to the train station today we talked briefly about the interactions between Danielle and the other women. My mother said Danielle had better find a way to interact with them more often or she might get the boot. It made me think of a tweet that Ms. Staub posted a few days back asking her followers to tweet Andy Cohen that they love her. Makes one think.

I spent last night looking through the Skinny Italian cook book and decided that I'm going to make two-three dishes a week. The book features just over 60 recipes, so that will keep my busy for sometime!

Make sure to check back on Thursday! I'll have something, to take a quote from Teresa, delicious and juicy to share as I post my first Skinny Italian cooking experience!




*disclaimer: I'm not a psychiatrist, I'm financial journalist. This is just an observation of mine.

3 comments:

  1. Danielle should be angling for her own spin off! like bethenny...danielle and the other wives need more face to face time or else the show is going to get boring really fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Daniel. Being mean to a camera can only take a show so far; it's the human interaction we're all looking for!

    Also, if not Bravo, perhaps Danielle should try to pitch a show to Logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a graduate of RHS (and a classmate of Lauren), I can say I had also never heard the term "Chucky."

    ReplyDelete